Wednesday, November 5

Yeah, i like that.

Not much new with me. Besides the fact that im totally smitten with Robert Pattison. All thanks to Twilight. He is officially on 'my list'. I dont know what it is about him, but i like it. The hair? its always crazy like.. i dont know. Would it be wrong to add him to my Christmas list? Yeaaah, we should just get married.

I finished the last book today, Breaking Dawn. Im all done, and im sad. I wish there was more to read but everything good must come to an end. The fourth book and the first one are my favorite. 2 weeks and the movie will be out in theaters, then i just have to wait for the rest to be filmed.

Ive been super busy with work this week, working 8-630. Friday i will be off at noon, so ill have time to pack for Disneyland. 3 more days. Im getting more and more excited everyday =)
I have to get my stuff together for work tomorrow. nighty night all <3>

No comments: