Yesterday was a nice, chill day. I worked untill noon, then I went to Emilys to hangout. We had TB for lunch, and hit up Old Navy for a quick minute. We ended up watching Fools Gold (was that the name Em?). Anyways, it was funny, totally another chick flick.
Later when I got home around 430, I cleaned up around the house and waited for sarah to show up for our girls night. We ended up going out for dinner at Crepvine on Burlingame ave. I got a perfect cesar salad with chicken. Half way thru it, there's a bug in it. Yes, you read that correctly. A nice bug in my salad. I spit out what I had in my mouth and then got the waiter guy. They gave me a gift card to come back another time for more bugs. Haha.
After our wonderful dinner, we walked to Starbucks. Everything was closed by 8pm on a Friday night. I figured stores would be open to at least 9pm. Of course at Starbucks there were damn high school kids everywhere. We got out of there asap ad went back to my house.
Back at home we started a puzzle and watch a couple shows of, The Whitest Kids U'know. Funny shit, I tell ya. Then we watch a movie, which I forget the name. With Ryan Renyolds and the girl from little miss sunshine. It was stupid but cute at the same time, I almost cried at one point.
That was pretty much it. Now sarah is still sleeping (she sleeps thru a lot of noise). Im gonna have to wake her up soon cause I've gots to go shopping with my mom and grandma today. Busy busy weekend for me.
Enjoy your day =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment