Monday, May 18

Reno.

It was so nice to get away for the weekend. Not only did i goto Reno, I made it to Tahoe. Tahoe made my weekend complete. It was so pretty there, it was such a perfect day.

My grandma, mom and drove up Friday after noon. We were there by 430pm. Took about 4 hours to get there. We were staying at the Peppermill, in Reno. Probably the nicest hotel/casino there... i think. Friday evening we took it easy, gambled a bit, hungout and had dinner. Saturday we got early, got some breakfast and me and my mom were out at the pool by 10am. It was such a nice pool area. I wish i got some pictures, but i didnt, i forgot my camera. Anyways, we stayed at the pool all morning untill about 1230pm. It was such a hot day, i even got my tan on, woohoo. Then the drive to Tahoe was so beautiful. Saturday as seriously such a perfect day. Sunday, we walked around a bit in downtown Reno. Then we went to BoomTown had lunch and gambled a bit. After lunch i drove home. I got us home in 3 1/2 hours. Pretty good if i do say so myself. There was no traffic... i couldnt believe it.

All in all, it was a wonderful weekend. I cant wait to go away for another little mini trip. (id even be willing to go back to Reno) I really needed it, i feel refreashed in a way. Perfection =)

Here are some pictures. Enjoy.



The Biggest Litte City In The World.


Mama & Me


Im such a tourist. hehe.


I liked this picture on the door.


Driving in the car.


Reno.


Hello me with my favorite tree.


Meeee.


Me again.


My favorite tree in Reno.


Mom.


Goodbye Reno.



Tahoe


Lake Tahoe. So pretty.


The Coffie Shop. Pretty awesome place to eat.


Hello me, in the bathroom.

No comments: