I went and saw The Time Travelers Wife yesterday with Favio. Everyone has been asking me if i liked it, and i did. It stayed with the book pretty closely from what i remember. I do feel like it could of been longer, another 30mins to get more in there. I felt like some important stuff was cut out (though i haven't read the book in 2 years, so my memory isn't up to date) It was good, i enjoyed it. I think for people who haven't read the book, they might be a little confused at times. Even the book is confusing at first when you are reading it, it jumps around a lot. After reading it a second time i caught stuff i didn't get the first time. Actually i think the book was better the second time a read it.
I think they did a better job with this movie, then Twilight. Not that they 'made' both movies... but they stayed close enough to the book and didn't change things drastically... like the Cullens house in Twilight and other stuff in Twilight... but i don't need to go there (i just had a conversation with Lisa about it).
Anyways, all in all, i liked the movie, they didnt butcher it.... but..... the book is better. Isnt that usually the case?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment