Tuesday, September 1

Forbes.

I was just looking online at, America's 100 Most Expensive zip codes.

Number 25. Hillsborough, CA 94010!!!

I might not be in Hillsborough but that is definitly MY zip code.

I figured Hillsborough would be up there, but i didnt think it would be #25... i was thinking more like #79.

Good old Burlingame, i never want to leave, i love it here too much. Looks like i gotta win me the lottery.


*Update*

Beverly Hills 90210, CA Number 5
Los Altos Hills, CA Number 8
Woodside, CA is number 35.
Los Altos, CA Number 44 and 49 (different zip codes).. and #67
Palo Alto 94301, CA Number 71
Piedmont 94611, CA Number 81
Saratoga, CA Number 92
Los Gatos, CA Number 97

There are way more in CA, but i just wanted to post the ones around here... or fun ones. Oh and if you were wondering what number one is... Alpine NJ, 07620.

No comments: