

Im waiting for Favio to stop playing COD4 with Jon, so we can go get TB. I want the taco bell ASAP. Not only that, I want to spend lots and lots of money at Forever21. You know what would be glorious right now, eating taco bell while shopping at forever. Have someone walk around with me feeding me my food while i shop. That would be tits, but im broke. So thats why i only get TB and no forever. A girl can wish.
*Update* Didnt end up going to TB. Went to the gracery store instead. Spent double then what i intended to. Came home and made a killer salad. Now im gonna watch Ghost Hunters. peace.
6 comments:
Is that a pic of Hillsdale's F21? It looks just like it!
I also wish I could go to F21 and spend a shit load. We should go this weekend.
That would be pretty damn awesome. Ill figure out what i have left over this week, after i pay bills and what not... and we should go.
Oh and No, not the forever in Hillsdale. I just googled Forever21 and that came up =)
10-4
i hate diets. no TB for me.
also...i hate that i don't know how to use html or whatever, so i don't know how to upload pics. clearly, i am stoooopid.
eh!! that TB killed me last time never again! But yes eating and shopping is brilliant.
Post a Comment