Thursday, June 5

Old Man.







Today when i was at the gas station i went into to pay cash for gas. As i was walking up an old man opened the door for me and then said to me, "You are very beautiful." I said thank you and continued on. I just thought it was really cute and nice.... even though hes about to die. haha.



Besides that, I went to see Sex And The City, with my mom. It was pretty good. And you see penis in it... and of course boobies. If you havent seen all of sex and the city on tv you can still definitly see the movie. There are some pretty funny parts in it. I dont want to give anything away. But if you liked sex and the city, go see the movie.

2 comments:

starlitocean said...

omg, sweetest old man ever.
a old man who owns an awesome little restaurant here once told me "you're beautiful...just beautiful!". adorable.

ps - you are beautiful.

EssEmmBee said...

Awww thanks. Two "you're beautiful" in two days. That's awesome. Life is pretty good. Haha.