Its so nice not working fridays anymore. Three day weekends are awesome. I got up around 10 and got ready for the day. Went to target and did some shopping. I got a wind chime on sale for 6bucks. Got back home, put everything away quietly because fav is sleeping. He didnt get home till 730am. So he sleeps untill 4ish usually. I was bored because i was limited to what i could do downstairs. So i went to OSH and bought more plants for outside. All i need now is a bench (which im getting one fro my mom) and a table and new chairs. I have a few chairs now, but they are cheap plastic ones. So someday id like nicer ones.
My tomatoes are doing soooo damn good. Theres are more, and the older ones are getting bigger. Soon some should be turning red. There are ALOT of them. Everyday when im out there watering, i find new ones. Yes, i know... im probly the only person around who gets so excited about tomatoes.haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment