Saturday, July 19

I Cant Wait!


I was just on Perez and i saw this and another ad for Gossip Girl. I cant wait untill september, when it comes back. I love it, I love it, I love it. Also, the new 90210 starts as well. How glorious would it be if they were on at the same night, one after the other. A girl can wish.


Plus, i need to see some more of Chuck Bass. I mean... dont we all?

4 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

YESSSSSSS!!!!
Stephanie... This season is going to be fucking fantastic.
I can't wait.
We need to start having GG nights on the BIG SCREEN!!!!!

EssEmmBee said...

Oooo that would be awesome. We need to get together a GGFFN.
What if they played Gossip Girl on IMax every week, and it was free to watch it.

Emmie B said...

hahahaha. Yeah. I am super fucking excited.

We have to do FFNS for SURE! Lisa & I can rotate weeks for the big TVs. Unless she wants to do it every week since she DOES have the bigger TV!

Lisa Marie said...

Yes. I am so down for GGFFN nights. And we can totally rotate. Let the countdown begin!