Wednesday, December 2

5:40am.

I have been up since that time (posted above). I had to take my mom and grandma to the airport because they are going to a funeral for the day. I have to go back later tonight to pick them up. After i dropped them off, i got back into bed for about and hour and watched TV. Then i had to be at the vet by 8:30am to take Cooper for his check-up and to clean his ears. I have to put special drops in his ears for 10 days and hopefully things will be better for him after that. He got some shots and all that fun stuff, so he is a healthy kitty (besides his dirty ears).

After the Vet, I did Christmas shopping for my grandma. I got what i needed to get for family, and a lot of it was on sale. I got home about 30 mins ago, so i am just chill'in at home.

I am definitly going to bed early tonight, or i going to try to.

No comments: