Sunday, December 6
BTW.
Did i mention that its freak'in freezing in my house! This is the time of year when i hide out in my room when i am home. (I'm usually in my room anyways, but still). I am all bundled up, and if i need something from down stairs, i run down there as fast as possible, then book it back to my room. I will probably start running the house heater, maybe an hour before bed, for 30-45mins. But i will NOT run it all day or all night. That bill gets ridiculous. We aren't home during the day and we have our own space heaters to run for a bit before bed or early in the morning while getting ready. Id rather be cold and spend my money on something else then a big electric heating bill. Burrrrrr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment