
As some of you may know, The Time Travelers Wife is my favorite book. Im so excited to say that it was made into a movie and is suppose to be out Dec 25th. At the end of the year!!! Like 4 months from now!!! Its starring, Eric Bana and Rachel McAdams. Im really happy right now. I think they are perfect for the characters.

I dont know if anyone truely knows how happy and excited i am right now. I think ill start reading the book again, for the third time. What a glorious day it is today. I cant wait till Christmas. Oh my god, this may be the best Christmas present EVER!!!
2 comments:
i have a serious girl crush on rachel mcadams.
also, want to read that book, but it looks SO long!
The begining is a little confusing and slow, But then it really good and you cant put it down. And when i read it the second time, i picked up and understand so much more. i really like it.
Post a Comment