Wednesday, August 20
Week-end.
I cant wait till 2pm tomorrow, ill be off of work. Best thing is, im not working this weekend. Ive been working every Saturday night for the past two months. It will be nice to have the 3 1/2 day weekend back. So, starting at 2pm my weekend begins.
Best thing about this weekend, starting in about two in a half hours, its Sarahs Birthday. Im so excited. Ill be going to her house and we are going to goto music in the park and downtown San Jose later. It will be nice to just go out with the girls. I havent done that in awhile.
Time for bed. Im so tired, i would love to sleep for 12 hours... again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun tonight! I will see you Friday night at the girls house, right? I miss the Stephie!
Post a Comment