Saturday, August 30
Fun Times.
So far the weekend has started off pretty nice. Thursday i went swimming with Emily. Friday i got to sleep in. Had dinner with my Sari, we had a little date. After dinner we went and watched Funny Games. Today we went shopping in the city. Favio and myself went early and met Krust and Sarah there later. I got some fun stuff. I cant wait to get my jacket, that Favio got me for my Bday. woohoo.
After shopping, my mom came over and we went to take our kittens for their second set of shots. So now my poor kitty is gonna feel sickly for the next two days. Then we brought the kitties back to my house and Fav kittysat, while we went to OSH. I got more paint!!! I cant paint our new room. Now i have a half hour to myself untill i have to goto work. Make back the money i spent today.
Tomorrow, my mom is coming back over here and we are going to goto the Millbrea Art and Wine Festival. It will be fun to walk around and look at all the random stuff.
What a nice weekend. Oh my, i just remembered... i have Monday off too. Thats awesome, i forgot all about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
AND MONDAY!!!! Is Gossip Girl!
Post a Comment