Tuesday, September 2
Garbage Men.
Garbage Men, they get paid a decent amount for what they do, right?
Our garbage has not been picked up for 3 weeks. yes, THREE!!! I called last week, and they said they would put out a call for them to come wedensday. So i left it out... and nothing. This week, still NOTHING. I call this morning at 7, and they arent open till 8. So i call back at 8 and the guy tells me they picked up my trash last wednesday. I told him, thats funny, they took our trash and somone must of filled it back up with the same shit, cause its still full. They must of took next doors trash instead.
At this point im pissed off. Our trash can smells soooo bad, from 3 weeks of trash in it, and its been hot. GROSS! So im like, they need to come back TODAY. Then he tells me, they r still out from 6am to 6pm. Im like, thats nice, they already picked up everyone elses trash on the block, they were planning on coming back for ours later? So rediculous.
So now im waiting. When i get home from work, it better be gone. Or im going to goto the Office of Allied Waste and dump it on their front door step. Im not paying them money for nothing.
Im off to work. I hope everyone elses day starts off better then mine.
*Update* 12:15pm - Its still there. They have untill 6pm. Jerks.
*Update #2* I called back around 2pm to make sure they were they were still coming. They said they picked up my trash. No No No. Not mine. Where the heck are they going? why is it all of the sudden a problem? So now, once again... they are suppose to pick it up in the morning. We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We leave ours beer.
Yeah, i know. My mom use to do that. They dont deserve it for being stupid.
That's not right. I hope it's been picked up by now.
It got picked up wedneday morning. Lets see if they can get it right this week.
Post a Comment