Wednesday, October 8

A Couple Of Things.


First:
I hate Wednesdays from 430pm-6pm. This is the time when i bring Nicole to her horse back riding lessons, and i get to sit there and wait. I dont mind the part where i get to read or go on my phone. The bad part is, its alway, always, always freak'in HOT as hell there. The place is located off of 280 a couple miles from Stanford. It kinda in the butt crack of nowhere. So it super hot and i would like to sit in my car with the windows down, but there are thousand of bees everywhere. So i have to sit there in my car and bake, or stand outside and get chased by bees. Not only the bees, there is horse shit all over the place, and it smells gross.

Second.
Tell me you watched 90210 last night! Its getting better. I wasnt so sure of it at first, but i knew it would grow on me. I have to say, they are doing pretty good so far. I was watching some of the older 90210 this morning, i love it... i want to get all the dvd's, is that silly? Well anyways, i love the new and old 90210. And i still love GG.

Third.
Whats going on this weekend?

1 comment:

Krust. said...

1st, Sorry. That sucks.

2nd, 90210 RULES! rules. I'm so into it. I CANNOT wait for next week. It's going to be AWESOME.

3rd, Let's go out. Travis is throwing an End of season Softball BBQ at his house Saturday. We will most likely end up partying into the evening... come chill.