Sunday, October 5

Im so excited.


For Emilys Baby Shower. I got my invite yesterday in the mail, and it was so cute. I already got my gift 2 weeks ago. I knew once those invites went out, everything on her registry would disappear. So im good to go. But there is one thing i saw last night that i HAVE to get. There is a plus to being a nanny, I see everything in person. So im going to go out today and see if i can find it. Yay, fo shopping!!!

Besides shopping later, im waiting for Favio to wake up. He gets to sleep in cause he works later tonight. So im sitting here watching Degrassi on MTV. When did this start? where have i been? Mtv... Degrassi... really?? haha. They need to bring back Undressed, that show was awesome.

Im gonna start getting ready for the day.

2 comments:

Emmie B said...

Uhhhh Dude. So Strange...I watched Degrassi on MTV yesterday morning too. I was like "WTF is going on here!?" So confused, but happy because I love Degrassi! Shanae Grimes used to be so much cooler when she was selling hot pics of herself on the internet to buy cheerleading uniforms!

EssEmmBee said...

We were totaly watching at the same time. I was watching that one and the one where JT dies.