Saturday, October 11
Hot Dog.
This week has been a crazy work week for me. Ive worked almost double what i normaly work, which is good, cause i need money for Christmas. Today is my only day off.
Yesterday, i went to Ikea with Emily and we got some fun stuff. I got these 4 mirrors that stick on the wall, and i wish i got another set of 4 because hey were only 5$. The best part was the hot dogs. I must of been really hungry because they were soooo good. Im still thinking about them. After that, i went home and me and Favio went to Target. We got some movies, The Happening and You Dont Mess With The Zohan. We watched Zohan last night, ate panda express and smoked the Hookah. Good times. Tonight we will watch the other one with Emily and Scott.
Today, Favio and my step-dad fixed the window. We have light in our hallway again, yay! I cleaned the house, did laundry and filed some bills. Im cleaning out the other room because my brother wants to move back in by Nov 1st. I knew he couldnt stay away, he loves me too much.
So ya, that kinda whats new. Nothing too exciting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dude...if you're feeling extra brave...try the ikea meatballs.
SO GOOD.
I didn't notice meatballs.. I wonder if they have them ?!
Im not gonna lie, I think that's kinda weird. Haha
haha, it is kinda weird. they should be so disgusting, but for some reason, i love them.
Post a Comment