Monday, October 6
I love gift cards.
I woke up this morning, in the mood to shop. haha. I know, i know, i said no more spending money... and i didnt. My brother got me a gift card to Sephora for my birthday. I figured since i dont work untill 3, i would goto Sephora and check things out. I got the Bare Escentuals starter kit. It came with hella stuff for 60$... i figured that was a good deal. Also i got a 4$ eyeliner. Now that ive got my shopping fix for the day, i feel great. haha.
Ive got a 20$ gift card to Blockbuster. I dont have an account there, but i can buy a movie or two. I was thinking, 30 days of night. Anthing else good i can get? suggestions please.
Since i have a couple hours untill i work, im going to clean my house now. I should probly wash my car too. Clean Clean Clean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i LOVED 30 days of night!
Post a Comment