Monday, December 8

Christmas List.

I just have one thing on my Christmas List. Chuck Bass! Yes, Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl. Tell me you just watched it. Why does he have to look so damn good. He was drunk, mad, dirty and his dad just died.. And he looked good, during all of it. He was looking like death, but hotter. I just don't get it. Haha.

That's all I have to say right now. Im still confused about Ruffus saying, "was it a boy or girl". They have a kid together? Im lost. I can not wait till jan5th.

3 comments:

Emmie B said...

ha. CHUCKKKKKKK! I want him so effin' bad. Like, I would do anything for Chuck Bass.

Lisa Marie said...

Lol... So Glorious!!! What are we gonna do with three weeks without HIM!!!

Lisa Marie said...

I think we should seriously do some research on where some of the sets are for GG and stalk the shit out of Chuck. Like for reals, fly to NYC and just sit outside his trailer until he makes out with one of us! LOL.