Monday, December 22

Not there, just yet.

I don't even know where to start, its been a loooong day. We got stuck at SF airport for 5 hours. Now we are stuck in Phoenix Arizona. Good thing we don't have to pay for the hotel rooms and we got food vouchers (which makes me feel poor).

Never ever fly US Airways. They charge 15$ for each piece of luggage to go under the plane, then another 25$ after that. Then they charge for water or soda during the flight. Call me cheap, but I feel that should all be part of the ticket.

Favio and myself just got back from a little adventure. We walked about a mile and a half to eat at an Applebees (I've never been). Then we walked around in Target, which made me happy cause I felt like I was at home.

Now we are sitting here watching TV relaxing. Im so tired. I need a hot shower then to bed I go. We have to be up at 4am again to see if they will have enough room for us on a flight to mexico. I hope they do =/

BTW, alittle info about Arizona. You don't need a front licence plate on any of the cars and tinited windows are legal. Everyones windows are black. Aaaannnddd Arizona doesn't do 'time changes, so its an hour ahead here. No 'fall back' or 'spring forward'. Kinda weird. Also, I know im in a desert and all... but there are actually cactus's everywhere. Its pretty with the mountains and warm colors all around.

Ok, im done. Hopefully tomorrow ill be in Mexico. Nighty night.

1 comment:

Emmie B said...

AND TONIGHT... You'll be HOME!