Thursday, December 11

Xmas shopping.

Today, I worked untill 2pm. Right after work I went straight over to my grandmas house to pick her up, for some christmas shopping. I got to drive her car, which was fun, cause I love driving other peoples cars. We got to Hillsdale, and I was done with in 5 minutes. I found True Religion Jeans, that I've been eyeing for awhile. So I figured id make it easy and just get one great thing.

After that I helped my grandma get most of her shopping done. She was so happy to have me there carrying all the bags. Also I was a big help, with finding presents for my cousins.
So the wonderful grandma that she is, she wanted to get me something from forever 21, since I helped her so much. Aren't grandmas the best! I got a super cute mustard color, yellow coat. I guess it sounds kinda ugly, but I love it.

The best thing about it all. My jeans and coat are 5 feet away from me.... I already got them cause I won't be here for Christmas. Weeeeeeee! My other gift from my mom and step dad is the trip to Mexico (I leave in 10 days). So all in all, its been a good Christmas for me.... and its not even Christmas yet. I know this is a little early to be saying this, but I hope everyone has a great Christmas spending it with their family and friends. Also, I hope Santa treats you well =)

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

I wanna see the NEW outfit!!! Woo hoo!