Wednesday, December 10

No sleep, long day, family time.

Last night my cats were driving me crazy. I had both of them in my room, which was a bad idea. Cody was trying to sleep, so was I, and Cooper wanted to play. I finally kicked them out at 1am. Then my brother was talking on his phone super loud at 2am. He woke me up 3 times, not cool.

Finally when I got up, I wanted starbucks soooo bad, but I didn't have enough time to get it before work. I did get one later for lunch, the lady I work for bought me one... score. While stella was at school, I was with Nathaniel most of the day. He calls me dada, cause he can't say stephanie. Haha. Its funny and cute at the same time. Im trying to teach him to say Stessy. He will get it soon, I know it.

I worked untill 530pm. I was working down the street from my aunts, so I went there for dinner. I love hanging out with my cousins. We hungout, talked, played the piano, played Blockus (which I love) and played some other stuff. I just really enjoy being with them, it was fun to be silly. Im going to try and go over there more often.

I just got home a half hour ago. Now im going to get ready for bed and read my book. Im on book number 4 out of 8, true blood seriers. Soooo good. I love these books. Nighty night y'all.

No comments: