Friday, January 2

First day.

Today/tonight was pretty awesome. Obviously you can tell, I've gotten a lot of blogging done. Me and Sarah saw a movie, then we got starbucks and dinner. We went over to Emilys and met Krust there. We all hit up Target. Went back to Emilys and played Cranium, which I haven't played in a looong time. It was fun. Then we all just sat around the table and talked. I love just hanging out with the girls laughing... and let me tell you.. We were laaauughing! It was definitly good times. A nice way to start the year. Thanks girls =)

Im at home now in bed and my lamp almost caught on fire. Im not kidding, there was smoke coming from it. I turned it on and went to turn off the tv, I turn back and there was smoke. What if I went downstairs or something? I would be fucked right now with a fire! Damn, that shits scary when you think about it =/

No comments: