So the past three days ive been pretty busy. I got to hangout with Matt who i havent seen in awhile. I went to see Bride Wars with the girls on Saturday night. Yesterday i hungout with Favio and we saw, Paul Blart Mall Cop. And today, i went to The Academy of Sciences.
As of the movies. Brides Wars, it was a silly stupid movie. I got teary eyed, but it was still cute at the same time. If you are gonna go see it, go with your girlfriends, dont make your boyfriend go with you... thats just mean. haha. Paul Blart Mall Cop, was funny... but i dont need to buy it or see it again anytime soon. It was PG, which was lame.
The Academy Of Sciences... where should i start. Of course parking was a bitch. Yes, even on a Monday. (i did forget today is Martin Luther King Day, so maybe not every Monday is that bad). We get our tickets, then they tell us all the shows are full. There were two shows i guess, a bug movie show, and the Planetarium Show (every 30mins). Im bummed about not getting to see the Planetarium show, but oh well.
The Academy is a cool place to go and all, but i feel that its really overrated. They dont have an earthquake room anymore. Do you remember that? It was awesome. The African Hall with all of the animals was definitly smaller then it use to be. I thought they use to have an Indian section as well, but maybe that was a different place. I felt like there was alot less then there use to be, but then again... i was alot younger and smaller. So i dont know. I got some very cool pictures, which im about to load onto my laptop soon. It was fun to go, but i dont need to go again anytime soon. I wish i was 6 again when everything was fun and cool =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment