Today is a good day, i suppose. This morning i found out from my Grandparents, that they want me to go with them to Hawaii, on a 2 week cruise. Its kind of unbelievable. I mean, come on... its Hawaii and its for 2 weeks!!! Im blown away. The whole family feels that they cant travel alone anymore, cause they are getting pretty old. They need help with alot of stuff. So i was the 'nominated' one to go, yippy! I just found out about this today, and its in March!!! One thing holding me back... work, which equals to money. Im pretty sure im going to end up going. Im young, nows the time to do it... right? I know i wont have trouble getting the two weeks off, or im pretty sure of it. Ill just be missing out on 2 weeks pay. What to do? What to do?
Yeah, ill probly end up going!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OHHHHHH I'm so jealous wifey! I haven't been to Hawaii since I was 7! I am hoping that my Mom or Dad will decide on a family holiday trip within the next couple years.
Dooooooo it!!!
I'm going back to Maui in SEPTEMBER!!!
Post a Comment