Thursday, January 29

Whats New.

Today after work i went over to Emilys and hungout there for a bit, with her and Krust. Then i got home and had the urge to clean my kitchen. I dont know where it came from but all of the sudden im cleaning. Two hours later, my kitchen has never been so clean. I love it. I was going to wash my car, but ill do that tomorrow after work. Anyways, back to my kitchen. As i was in there cleaning, i was looking around and decided i really want to paint it. Yes, again. I dont like it anymore. It needs something different. So now i have that on my mind and i want it done. I think maybe ill go look at colors tomorrow.

Nothing is really new with me. Just been working and trying to save for Hawaii. I got yelled at by some chick at the gas station on Monday, apparently i was rude for not backing my car up further. I pretty much just laughed at her. I finished all 8 or 9 (however many there are) True Blood books, now im waiting for the next one to come out in May. I watched Burn After Reading the other night, i didnt get it. I mean, i guess i got it, but i didnt really like it. It was a random and kinda wierd movie. i guess i expected something different. Also, ive been playing the piano alot lately. Ive learned a really fun song that a 9 year old is teaching me. haha

Ok, thats all i really have to report to the blog. Im super hungry and tired. Im excited tomorrow is Friday. Im off from work at noon. yippy.

No comments: