I know this might be really weird to read, so I hope whoever is reading this doesn't think im crazy.
I've been getting this really weird feeling that there is going to be some kind of plane crash around here (bay area) I've been having some crazy plane crash dreams as well.
Its pretty f*cked up, everytime I look at a plane now, im kinda waiting for it to crash. Or when im at home, ill hear a plane, cause they are flying lower due to the weather, I wait to hear an explosion.
One dream, a plane crashed at Ray Park. Another dream, one crashed by the Cow Palace. Another one, it crashed in water. One of those dreams I had the night before that one plane landed in the Hudson River, no joke.
Im pretty sure me thinking this way is just due to my random dreams. In my dreams I always see the plane in the air, then going down and crashing. So, that's probly why when I look up I expect it to end up bad.
Anyways, all and all... I do not want to witness a plane crash. Not cool.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am really glad you decided to post this AFTER I just got back from Palm Springs and had serious turbulence on the way back. Weather was so shitty in SF that you could barely see the wings on the plane. Shiet.
Another reason I may never fly again.
Post a Comment