The weekend was pretty awesome, for the most part.
Friday i hungout with Favio for most of the day, then we went to Emilys for Scotts Birthday dinner. I got to play Little Big Plant, i love playing that game and its fun that 4 players can work together when playing it. It was nice to see and hangout with everyone. I love my friends <3
Saturday, i got to sleep in. I took my time getting up and ready for the day. I cleaned up around the house a bit, then i went to meet up with Sarah and Kristina. We drove over to pick up Laura, then we went to Swap Not Shop in Oakland. We had to bring a bag of clothes and 5$, then you sort through a bunch of stuff and take what you want. I got two brand new things, one sweater/Jacket for Favs and a green jacket for myself. Both had tags still on them and mine was worth like 100$. Score. I also got a red belt and a red and brown dress. I did pretty good, i think i got the least amount of stuff. Sarah got the most out of everyone. It was fun going, i would do it again.
After the swapping of the clothes, we went and got Little Ceasers pizza and ate at Lauras house. Her new place is huge, its awesome. After that, we went back to the girls house to freash'in up a bit, then we met up with people for Jasons birthday. It was fun untill Jason got super wasted and people were being stupid, but i wont get into that.
Sunday morning we got up around 10 and we all went to the Great Mall. woohoo. When your there, its the best place on earth. A little piece of heaven. Jeans for 60% off. I got myself some Rock&Republics, and i loooove them Oh Soooo Much... and i love that they were 110$. Next time (which will be very soon) im going to get some seven jeans.
Now i am home. I cleaned up around the house. Put in season 1 of The Office. Now just chill'in, laying in bed on my laptop. Ive got myself a new bag of Goldfish (yes, they still have the damn basketballs in with he fishies).
Me = Lazy for the rest of the day =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
EXCELLENT weekend. I concur. I love when you come to chillllll. :)
Is that my season one of the office?
Take good care of it if it is!
:)
And... SCORE on the jeans!!!
Im jealous.
Post a Comment