We finally made it to Hawaii. The first 24 hours was a bit rocky, but it has been a smooth ride since.
I've been sitting in the sun and relaxing in the hot tub. Im getting a little tan. We all know my tan is still white, its just not pasty whita. Haha.
I've been gambling, and winning. I love Roulette! I had Frog legs for dinner the other night, tastes like chicken. The food here has been really good. The entertainment has been... entertaining... haha.
Now im just waiting, in the lobby, to get off the ship. Im so happy to have my phone working, I've missed it these past couple of days. Today we are going to Botanical Gardens. I can finally start taking some pictures.
Since I still have time, ill write about what happened last night...
Its around 11pm, im in bed about to fall asleep and all of the sudden I hear a loud *beeeeeeep* in the room. Usually after that we hear someone talk over the loud speaker. Nothing. A couple mins later another *beeeeeeeep*, then someone says "crew members take your muster station!" I was like wtf! Then I was thinking to myself... what if there's a fire! Not one minute later someone says, "crew members take your muster station, possible fire in the engine room!" did I just call that or what?! 15mins go by and then they say not to worry just and oil pump in the engine room broke and made lots of smoke and the camera guy, who watche it, couldn't see anything. So they thought that there could be a fire, so he had to push the button. Everything is ok though. Kinda scary for a bit, cause we were still 8 hrs from Hawaii. Anyways, im still alive.
I hope eveyone is doing well. Ill have my phone on and off for the next 4 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I miss you mama. <3
im glad you are not a burned up corpse.
Post a Comment