Monday, March 9

Good Times.

I guess now is a good time to give a little update about my weekend. (since im still in bed)

Friday night i went out with everyone for Brett & Jeremys birthdays, to the Holy Cow. Ive never been there before, but it was actually a lot of fun. Im all for going again. I liked how they had an outside patio to go hangout on, cause it did get warm in the place. It was also nice cause i thought it had a good amount of seating. Drinks were cheap before 11, which is always good. Good music to shake your ass too. Some creepy people... We just all watched out for eachother. Sim and Krust were my bodyguards for the evening. It was fun watching everyone dance. I was laughing all night. It was definitly good times, im glad i went =)

Saturday i woke up with a little of a headache, but it was gone pretty quick after i took a shower. All day i just hungout around the house. Watch movies, Henery Pool Is Here and Pelelope. They were both good movies. If your looking to watch a cute girly movie, watch Penelope. Later in the evening i went to hangout with emily and sarah for a bit. We watched Skins and i got to cuddle with baby Hudson for awhile. After that, i dragged sarah to a little birthday gathering in San Jose. I kept making Sari drinks, i got her pretty drunk. Then when we were outside on the balcony, i looked in the window across the way (about 20feet away) and we saw a naked butt. A man was running around naked with his blinds up. It was definitly the highlight of my night. haha.

Yesterday, i went out to lunch with my mom and some of her friends to Stacks in Burlingame. I havent been there in yeeeearz. The potatoes there are pretty damn good. Waiting to get into that place tho, that takes awhile. After lunch we went to Goodwill, i dont know why but my mom wanted to go. We got 6 books for like 10$. Super cheap and some good books. So im going there first from now on, if i need a new book to read. Save me some money. Later in the evening i went to get Thai food in the city with Jim and Garret. Food was soooo good, if anyone wants Thai, im totaly down to go whenever. Then we walked over to see if any good movies were playing and we ended up watching Push. It was a good movie, they totally ended it so they could make a second one.

Now here i am, still in bed. I woke up this morning feeling kinda sicky. My nose is all stuffed up and im kinda cold. So im gonna stay warm in bed untill i have to get up for work in a few hours. I love Mondays cause i get to sleep in. I hope that everyone enjoyed their weekend, i know i did =)

p.s. i leave in 9 days. weeeeee.

1 comment:

Lisa Marie said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy you came out on Friday and I'm also glad you had a good time! <3