Wednesday, October 7

Brides get down and dirty.








No, I'm not getting married anytime soon (even though i did get a random wedding magazine in the mail the other day for my brothers ex fiance). Anyways, i would totally do this... take fun pictures like these. Only if i had a cheap dress... which probably wont happen. OR, i can get 2 dresses, a good one for the wedding and a cheap one for fun pictures like these. Awesome.
A fun idea, thought i would share.

4 comments:

Krust said...

You gotta check out these photo's from Lynne's wedding...
She didn't do anything crazy to her dress, but I think her wedding looked SUPER fun, I love the way she did almost EVERYTHING. All of the bright COLORS but in the right places, like hoe the bridesmaids all have different colored shoes. I LOVE IT! I am totally using some of her rad ideas, someday...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=49797029&albumId=2996657

EssEmmBee said...

I saw them yesterday when she added me as a friend. She looks so beautiful and her pictures are so awesome. She looked like the perfect bride.

Unknown said...

LOL...still getting my mail huh?

EssEmmBee said...

haha, yeah. No mail, just the magazine. I figured you didnt want it. Kept that one for myself =)