Sunday, October 18

The House and Garden of Filoli.

Today Favio and myself finally made it over to Filoli. Thanks to Emily and Scott for letting us know about this place, we have been wanting to go here for awhile now. It was pretty amazing, words cant really describe the place. We both loved it and i cant wait to go back in Spring.
Here are some pictures that i took. This is such a great place for photos (I took almost 200 pictures). Loved loved loved it.




5 comments:

Emmie B said...

Aww. It IS fun, huh mama!?! And it's nothing near as spectacular as it is in spring and summer. When the pool is full and the flowers are EVERYWHERE. We will go again soon. They have a deal at Christmas where they take out all the furniture and redo the entire house Christmas themed and of course there is stuff to buy too. But the tickets are like $30.00. We should go though. I think the pictures would be worth the $30.00

EssEmmBee said...

Yessss, i read about the winter wonderland thing. That is pretty awesome. I am down to go whenever again. Especially in Spring, i want to see all of the flowers.

Unknown said...

I cannot BELIEVE you have never been there before?? Its been years for me...funny that was one of the places I wanted to get married!!! HAHAHA!

EssEmmBee said...

I asked if they did wedding there... they do not!

Emmie B said...

Yeah no private events. :/