Sunday, October 11

Weeeeekend.

This was a great weekend.

Friday night I went over to Kristinas place to hangout with everyone. I got to try a variety of different white wines. I definitly like White wine better then Red. We played some poker and other random card games. It was fun to just chill and hangout all night. Thanks again Krust for letting us all come over.

Saturday i went to my cousins 11th birthday party to help my aunt keep and eye on all the kids. Her birthday was at an iceskating rink in Belmont. I had a lot of fun hanging with all of the kids. I skated around, took pictures for my aunt and helped out with whatever needed to be done. It was a nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Plus i got to be with some of my family. Later on, Favio and myself got dinner and watched the Sharks game.

Today (Sunday) Jon, Favio and myself went to SF to go check out the Blue Angels fly. Jon paid 40$ for parking (yes forty dollahs). There were soooo many people in SF. Everywhere, there were cars and people, ev-ery-where! We had Bubba Gumps for lunch, it is a fun place to eat. We walked over to see the Sea Lions (they smelled pretty bad). Some man jumped into the water, from a boat, right by the sea lions. Someone also got married by the sea lions (which i thought was weird). Favio bought me a big bag of Salt Water Taffy... Mmmmm my favorite.

Now i am finally in bed, keeping warm. It was a chilly day in SF.

Here are some pictures from today.




Mama always said, "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get."


Outside Bubba Gumps.



Jonathan.



Jon & Favs



Favio & Myself



Not only do they go fast, those suckers are loud.


Blue Angels.


Looking around.

Sea Lions.


This man went into the trash can, took out a drink. Opened it, drank what was left inside of it (yes, he put his lips on the random drink) Then put it back into the trash. I am pretty sure that wasnt the first time he has done that either. So Dirty!




1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.