Thursday, October 1

October 29th.

October 29th @ 10am.

This is the day that i will be getting my wisdom teeth taken out. I have three of them (instead of four), but i will only be getting two of them taken out. The bottom two.

So obviously (not that anyone really cares) I will most likely be missing Halloween. Not only because i will be high on drugs, but because i will be trapped in HMB for the weekend. My mom is going to take care of me.

I just told Favio about it and i don't think hes very happy about the news, and now i feel bad. But i just want to get it done ASAP. Id rather do it around Halloween instead of Thanksgiving or Christmas. Plus, i will only be missing 2 days of work.

I hope that everyone will have a wonderful Halloween because i will most likely be in bed sleeping. Or if i feel up to it, i can give out candy and scare little kids with my puffy cheeks/scary face.

Good times.

1 comment:

Emmie B said...

Aww mama, I'm sorry!! I hope you have a quick recovery! Love you and don't worry about missing Halloween- there is ALWAYS next year!