Monday, September 22

Birthday.


Sunday Sep 28th.
My House, 1pm.
Kickball @ Ray park
Food = 5$ pizzas.. meaning i can get like 6 of them.
Beer = Beer pong (i guess i have to buy beer)
Videogames for the boys.
Boardgames for the girls... and boys.
Pictures.
Bring some food or tasty treats if you like. Ill have snacks.
Bring whoever, it will be funfunfun.

Text, myspace or facebook me if you have any questions =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that my be a bad day Mama! I have a baptism to go to... Lolo is working at a vendor fair... and I'm pretty sure that's the day of Krust's final coloring/tattoo appointment!!!

I'm so sad cause I wanna PLAY!!!!!

:(

Anonymous said...

Scratch that... Krust's appointment is on Saturday.

I'm gonna do my best to make it to your party!!!

starlitocean said...

i want to come :(

Emmie B said...

We will be there.