Wednesday, September 10

Is it a good or bad thing?



I have a little over two more weeks, then its my 24th birthday. Ive been doing alot of thinking, about myself and my life. I figure this is my last year untill i truely consider myself as an 'adult.' When i hit 25, im not a kid anymore, im not a teenager, im not a young adult, im a full on ADULT. Meaning, its going to be time to start acting, dressing, living like my age. Maybe even get an actual job... i love my job too much tho.. so we will see about that. Maybe go back to school, i cant be a nanny for-ev-er. Take some night classes and work.

Also, i want to make more of an effort to hangout with my friends. There are so many people i miss being with. Its kinda sad how long its been since ive seen some of them. Its good to laugh and hangout with friends, i feel like i need more of that.

I want to do more photography, get back into that. Sometimes its nice to have someone to go with, but sometimes i need to go out by myself. I just need alittle motivation i guess. I need to start carrying my camera with me at all times again. Everyday i see something that i want to capture, and i think to myself "there it goes, ill never have that moment again." So i definitly need to have my camera at all times.

Uhhh... its time to grow up. Can i go back to Neverland???

5 comments:

Emmie B said...

I hear you, Stessie. I wanna be like I dunno...15. FOREVERRRRR.

Krust. said...

I would love to go to NEVERLAND with you, if only we knew where is was...
Growing up is scary.

EssEmmBee said...

I bet we could figure out how to get there, we just need to find tinkerbell for some of that dust of hers. Haha.

Emmie B said...

Oh jesus. Sorry girls, as much as we WISH it was true.... Growing up is part of the plan.

Krust. said...

we can doooooooo ittttttt!
Really, it's already happening in a big way.