Sunday, September 21
Good Times.
I finally got to sleep in a bit. Favio gets back today from his camping weekend with the boys. Yay, its been a bit lonely at the house. Even though he hasnt been here, its been a fun weekend. Friday night I went out with Krust and Sarah to San Jose. Krust had a good tactic of getting me to come out. She said, "Go look in your closet and if you find something worthy of wearing, then come hangout." So thats what i did.. and i ended up going. Im really glad that i went, it was a lot of fun. Smoked some Hookah and I played beer pong. haha. We won our first round and lost the second one.... It was really close, we should of won the second one too. I didnt even have to drink that much, my team mate was pretty awesome... he drank it when i told him too. I cant wait to see all of the pictures.
Saturday I hungout around the house for awhile. Woke up to Emilys gloriousness. (Yeah... thats a word.) Did some shopping online. Then went to Emilys house for a bit. Ate some food and talked, it was nice to just chill. I worked at 7 and got off at 11. Made some money.. 'money money mooonneeeey'.
Today, im waiting for my mom to come over so we can go birthday shopping. WOOHOO!!! Then maybe we might go see a movie. I love hanging out with my mom. I know i can always talk to her about anything, and she doesnt judge me. Shes always there for me, no matter what. I love her so much its ridiculous.
Ok, sorry for that sappy moment. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend, cause i know that i am =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love you <3
Post a Comment