Sunday, September 28

Thank You!


I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. If it was an email, phone call, text message or message on the myspace/facebook. I had an awesome weekend. Thursday evening with Kristina. Friday with all of my family, having dinner at my moms. Saturday hanging out in the city with Danny and Favio. Sunday having everyone over to hangout. It was a chill weekend, and i loved it. Thank you for all of my amazing gifts. My friends and family are so caring and awesome, i love them all so much.
Hopefully i will have time tomorrow to load my pictures. I want to see everyones pictures from this weekend please. Time for bed, me sooo tired. Nighty night <3

1 comment:

Emmie B said...

I can make you a CD of mine tonight after the game... but I uploaded some on FB already.