Friday, September 5
New Room.
On Monday i painted our other bedroom. Yesterday we moved all our stuff into it. Its a bit bigger then the other room and the closet is waaaay bigger. Then today i went and bought new curtains and a bed skirt. Our room looks so grown up, I love it. The color with our dark wood furniture looks good.
Now im going through all my shoes, clothes and random junk. I need to get rid of alot of stuff and now is a good time to do it. Throw away stuff that we dont need. I dont like to throw stuff away, but it has to be done.
Other then that, its still hot. I want to go swimming. I dont know whats going on this weekend yet. Me anf Fav might have a date night tonight =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
DATE NIGHTTTTTTT!!!!
Bow-chicka-wow-wow!
Post a Comment