Friday, September 12

Chilli Pepper Campfire.


So ive been thinking that we need a "Chilli Pepper Campfire" part 2. Or something like it. I think it would be fun to just have the girls together. Eat some food, spill some secrets, laugh it up, and talk some shit. It doesnt have to be exactly like the first one. Different people and what not, but i dont know i thought it could be good times.

To tell the truth, i dont even remember much about the first one. haha. Just the number 1 rule, 'No one repeats what was talked about at the campfire.' done and done.

What does everyone else think about this? Anyone else down... or am i thinking nonsense?



6 comments:

Emmie B said...

I hate the chili pepper campfire... but thats just me... :(

EssEmmBee said...

Do you hate it cause you werent there for the first one?
I just thought it could be fun.

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS!!!

I TOTALLY want to have a CHILI PEPPER CAMP FIRE PART DEUX!!!

I think I remember peanut butter being in attendance at the first one... either way it was good times!

<3

Emmie B said...

Uhhh no not because I wasnt there...but because I remember hearing alll about what was said and I didn't like it. lol.

EssEmmBee said...

Peanut butter? i dont remember peanut butter!! thats awesome.

Krust. said...

I remember Peanut Butter.
I'm on board for a ladies night for sure. There's nothing I love more than hanging with a few of the girls I have fun with the most and chatting about life, love, and bitches. Even though we all do it everyday. But really an evening centralized around it would be tits.
Count me in.