Thursday, November 5

7 days later.

Today i had to go back to the Dentist so he could check out the holes where my wisdom teeth use to be. He says that everything is looking good. The holes will close from the bottom up, but it takes about a month to fully close. I also have a little tool he gave me to spray water in the holes to keep them clean. I don't want any food getting stuck in there. Lucky me, i get to use it for a month. Most of the stitches are gone and i can almost open my mouth all of the way. I can finally start eating more, yay!
I have to go back in 6 weeks because of the bottom right side of my lip and chin feels like it is asleep. He did a test and doesn't think it is nerve damage, its just bruised and sensitive. He just wants to make sure. I think it will be gone in 6 weeks, hopefully.

No comments: