Thursday, November 26

Thanksgiving Time.

Since it is Thanksgiving, i figured id say a little something (even though i pretty much covered it a couple of weeks ago here, http://essemmbee.blogspot.com/2009/11/thankfully-its-november.html )

I am thankful for my family and friends every day of my life. They are all pretty amazing people and i love them so very much. I am very lucky to have them in my life. Everyone is happy and healthy, which is something great to be thankful for.

My mother, who i wouldn't be who i am today without her guidance, patience, and warm loving heart. I have had a great life so far because of her, even if it wasn't always easy, she made everything ok. I love you and i am very grateful for all the things you have done and still do for me.

I'm very grateful for the wonderful job that i still have. Even with the economy not so well, people still need me to take care of their kids (and still want me to). Ive been with the same two families for over three years. Both families are so kind to me. I'm very lucky to have them in my life, the kids bring a smile to my face everyday.

I have a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in, clothes to wear, and cats that drive me crazy. I am a very thankful person... even though i take some of it for granted sometimes. I appreciate everyone and everything in my life.

If i know you or if youre just someone who stumbled upon my blog, Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Time to eat FOOOOD!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you Stephanie. More than you know. My life is without worth had it not been for you and your brother.
I am very lucky and thankful for God giving me you and Chris. You are my life. You will always be first, second and third. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you.