Saturday morning, Kristina, Sarah, Favio and myself got up pretty early to go to H&M for the Jimmy Choo line. We got there around 9am, waited outside for about and hour and fifteen minutes. I'm going to try to make this short. It was crazy, CRAAZZZZY there. I wasn't planning on buying anything. I did end up getting a blue scarf and a couple of head bands, that's it. I worked hard for it. I was a little scavenger hunter finding everything here and there. It was kinda fun, in a weird way, finding stuff and seeing if the girls wanted it, or traded to other people. It took me awhile to get that blue scarf. I did make $20 by selling a pair of shoes that i was holding to a girl. score.
Dzrew~~_35.jpg)
Saturday night was girls night pajama party at Lisas place. We got to eat lots of food and watch Twilight (getting ready for New Moon). It was a perfect Saturday night to just chill and relax, because our morning/afternoon was crazy.
Today, Sunday was also a long busy day for me. I woke up early to go get my moms car (its bigger then mine), so i could pick up couches and a small table from my aunts house (i love and appreciate hand me downs). Lots of driving. My house to my moms house, to Favio's house, to my aunts house, back to my house, back to my aunts house, back to my house, back to my moms house to drop off the car, back to Favios house, dropped Favio off at friends house, then finally got home around 3pm. It was non-stop from 830am-3pm.
I also cleaned up the bathroom, shower needed to be cleaned some more. I hate cleaning the shower. That is the #1 chore i hate to do. Now i am finally sitting down with my feet up trying to relax. This week is going to be a long work week too... but i need money, so this work week will be very good.
I hope everyone had a good weekend.
2 comments:
I'm sorry we couldn't visit more today!! And again, sorry I parked in your spot mama!
No problem, i didnt need my spot. I just needed the truck in the driveway to unload the couch.
It was nice to see you and Hudson for a quick couple of minutes =)
Post a Comment