Wednesday, November 25

Twilight : New Moon.


This afternoon, Favio and myself finally made it to the movie theater to see, New Moon.
Yeah.. i dragged him along with me. The damn books were so good, i have to see all of the movies. Dont judge me.

I liked it, I thought the movie was done better then the first one (even though i still like the first one). I liked that it was over 2 hours long, unlike the first one which was an hour and a half. Even though there was less Edward in this movie, it was still good. I really liked the ending (which all the girls in the theater didn't seem too happy about). I wont give too much away, you'll just have to see it for you self.

All in all, i think they did a great job with it. I cant wait till the fourth one, Breaking Dawn.

Eclipse come out in theaters in June 2010! 7 months away!!!!

No comments: