Wednesday, November 18

Dream.

Last night (or early this morning) I had a dream about Kristina, Sarah and myself. We were in my driveway talking about how to decorate a Christmas tree. We were no totally agreeing on anything. So we start decorating one in a corner by the house outside. As i am fixing it they are doing something else. By the time a turn around they had put up a bigger and better Christmas tree... RIGHT IN FRONT OF MINE!!! haha. Oh boy, i was sooo mad. No one could see my tree. So me and Sarah started fighting, rolling around hitting each other. (During this time Krust has disappeared.) It was getting ridiculous. So you know what i did, i went up stairs......and... get ready for it...... to go tell my mom. That's right people, I'm 25 and i went to go tell on Sarah to my mom. LOL. (I dont know what my mom was doing there, but its a dream, so whatever.)

So there was more to it, After i told on Sarah, but i cant exactly remember it.

This dream was really making me upset, i finally woke myself up and i was all sweaty. Grossss, i hate waking up all yucky. Stupid Christmas trees and fighting with my best friend. I don't like it, i don't like it one bit. Love you Sari (even if you do cover my Christmas tree with a better one) haha =)

3 comments:

Krust said...

Hilarious.

I would never block your Christmas tree. I promise.

EssEmmBee said...

Thanks mama <3

Unknown said...

Hilarious!!! What's really weird......I dreamed that I wanted to buy these weird Xmas lights but they were ornaments. So I ask the lady how much she told me a lady came in and said she wanted them all!!!! Who buys 1000 ornaments that look like Xmas bulbs?? It was Peri. I woke up very upset. Dreams are weird. Haha and your dad is dropping off you Xmas tree.