Monday, November 16

Busy week.

I just woke up a bit ago and i am huuurrrting. My arms feel weak, like jello, and they hurt. All the lifting of couches yesterday kicked my ass.

I would like to stay in bed and do nothing but i have a busy week ahead of me and i need to pack. I will be staying over night today until Thursday with my afternoon family. I will be running back and forth between families all week. I have to make sure family A gets to school, Then run over to family B, Then after family B run back over to pick up family A from school, stay over night and do it all again. It shouldn't be too difficult, im use to running around like a soccer mom. I like to think of it as good practice for whenever that day comes when i have kids, plus right now i am getting paid to it. The only difference this week is that i am spending the night every night.

With family A, I'm like a taxi driver, i am always driving them different places, here, there, everywhere. But when there is a brake from driving them around, i get to just read my book because they are busy doing homework or practicing the piano. (this is the family with the 10 year old who teaches me how to play the piano) With family B, they are younger, so its play time, reading books, running around, saying 'no standing on the table' or 'don't hit your sister or brother', and time-outs. I love both families, its a good mixer of different ages.

Im off to start packing.

No comments: