I can not believe it is already November. Ive got a feeling that this month is going to fly by like the rest. Thanksgiving will be here soon enough. I really enjoy Thanksgiving, the older i get the more i appreciate it. Then goodbye November, hello December.... and we all know what is at the end of December. Can i get a woot woot... CHRISTMAS!!! Who doesn't love x-mas? Then right after that, we all know what comes next... The new year. I don't know about you, but i always feel like the end of the year (Oct-Dec) goes by way too fast.
I think i am most excited for Thanksgiving this year. I know its not November 26th yet, but i will say what i am thankful for. I'm am most thankful for the obvious, my great family and friends. But the one person who i am most thankful for every single day of my life, of course would be my mom. It doesn't need to be Thanksgiving for me to appreciate her and all that she has done for me. The plain truth is, i don't know what i would do without her. If you ever get a chance to read this, Thanks mom for being you, I love you.
Favio, don't think that i have forgotten about you. Even though you drive me crazy at times (and i know I'm not perfect either) i am thankful to have you in my life. I know you will always be here for me and i love you for that.
Since this post has turned into something mushy and all lovey dovey, i will throw in my damn cats. Little bastards drive me crazy, but i love them. Thankful that i have 2 little devils to come home too. My little cuddle monster Cooper and Mr.PeesInDrains Cody.
OK, now that is out of the way. I wont need to do a post for Thanksgiving. Ok, i lie. I will probably say what i am thankful for all over again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My most beautiful darling Stephanie. Your blog brought tears to my eyes yet a smile to my heart. I am so very fortunate to have you in my life...my daughter, my friend, my stylist, my advisor my life.
Never did I expect such a tribute when I decided to peruse your blog!! I am truly blessed and love you beyond comprehendsion. Thanksgiving is my favorite time of year as well.....as it should be we have so much to be thankful for.
I love you,
Mama
Awwww. Love it, Stessie.
Post a Comment