Today is going to be a hot day... Not really looking forword to it. I really want to go swimming.
Anyways, my car, once again, is getting fixed. It didnt pass the smoke check becuase it sucks ass and hates me. So i brought it in to the dealer and said FIX IT! Im thinking this time its going to cost me around 1,000$. We will see, im waiting for them to call me. Im guessing they will have my car for a couple days. My wonderful mother is letting me borrow her car, which is waaay nicer then my car... so im happy about that.
Im waiting for a text to go pick up a family i work for from the airport (cause they pay me good money to do it) so im a taxi driver today. Then im off to work right after. I was going to take the kids swimming today, but they have horse back riding lessons... so we cant go untill tomorrow. boo.
So thats all with me. My car sucks. I hate VW's... never buy one. If you have one, get rid of it, they will ruin your life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree eff the veedubbbbs
The bill is already at 1,000$
That is to get to the problem... then when that problem is fixed it will be added on. So im guessing a little under 2,000$.. maybe around1,800$ My life sucks right now.
I'm sorry mama. Hopefully it doesn't get tooooo high
Post a Comment