Saturday, July 4

Independence Day.

Happy Fourth of July.

I just wanted to say how thankful i am, that i live in a free country. The fourth of July is a great reminder of our freedom as people, as a democracy and as a country. I am also very grateful for all the men and women who fight for our country everyday. I hope that everyone appreciates the freedom that we have, there are many countries that have it far worse then we do.

I am ready to celebrate with my friends (who are pretty much family) I love you all and im so thankfull to have you guys in my life. Bring on the food, sun, fireworks and good memories. Im ready to celebrate the Fourth of July.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yay mama. So true. I feel like a bum for not mentioning this in my 4th post! I'll have to go do an edit. Today was so fun and I can't wait to see the pictures.